The solution for efficient and profitable bending process
VICLA is the first Italian company to have believed in the potential of hybrid technology applied to sheet metal working. Always a pioneer of new technologies and innovations, the company stands out for its quality, tailoring approach and continuous innovation.
During the twenty-first edition of LAMIERA 2022, VICLA will showcase to the public a hybrid press brake connected to an automatic tool changer. It is the first time that it has been shown to the public, even if since 2019 the Italian-based company holds the absolute primacy of being the first reality in Europe to have designed and built ATC TWIN VICLA, the system that connects two hybrid press brakes to a fully automated tool magazine.
Versatility. Efficiency. Automation.
There are several advantages of using a hybrid bending machine connected to an automatic tool changer:
● Increase of business productivity and fluidity of work
● Reduction of setup times and production times
● Reduction on cost and errors
● Support to the operator in the tooling setup
● Easy and automated programming
ATC VICLA eliminates downtimes and reduces by 30% the entire bending cycle time, allowing to increase the overall productivity.
The power of the hybrid technology
The hybrid press brake embodies the best of hydraulic technology combined with an excellent electronic management system.
Compared to a conventional hydraulic press brake, VICLA hybrid press brake guarantees significantly higher energy savings:
● the hybrid system absorbs the energy only when needed;
● the use of hydraulic oil is drastically reduced;
● with the standard Hybrid System, electricity consumption is reduced by 55% compared to the traditional hydraulic press brake;
● the Hybrid System Plus system reduces consumption by 78% compared to a conventional machine.