The latest technologies showcased at LAMIERA
The Group has a dedicated R&D department that ensures a proactive identification of the trends and needs of the metal forming industry – which are then applied to designs – and by leveraging its vertically integrated production and cross-sector projects, the company can supply high-quality, cost-effective products within a short lead-time to a competitive market. This industrial proactivity and capability have earned Faccin Group the trust of the biggest manufacturers in the world.
All these knowledge and insights allowed us to develop a new product the 4HEP eDrive, the first Italian 4-roll direct electric-drive roller which will be exhibited at our stand C22 Pavilion 13 at Lamiera 2022.
The 4 Roll Direct Electric-drive Roller 4HEP eDrive, is a new roller that features a powerful Electric-Drive system and these extra features:
• Modern Functional Design Acrylic transparent window for quick visual check of internal components
• Safer smooth frontal design by integrating the hydraulics of the drop end
• LED-based awareness lights for speed and alarm
• No costs or downtime for future upgrades
• Space saving design
• Prepared for interchangeable top roll
• Reduced running costs. Up to 35% more energy efficient by using electrical motors
• Less maintenance (of electric motors)
• Increased Productivity Rotation speed increased to 10m/min
• Simplified maintenance & reliability
• Redefined Hardware infrastructure using industrial bus (Can bus Can Open)
• Silent operation Noise reduction, 15db lower than conventional hydraulic machines
Faccin Group: an all-encompassing specialist
Faccin Group, specialist in the design of plate rolls, profile benders, dished heads production lines and special machines, has roots that go back to the 1960s, when the brand Faccin was created, with a focus on the manufacture of high-quality bending rolls. Nowadays, the Group has become a reference point in rolling technology, offering an extensive range of machines, thanks to its three brands: Faccin, Boldrini e Roundo.